Meir’s brushed nickel showers are the ideal choice for interior designers, architects and discerning customers worldwide.
The Round Brushed Nickel Ceiling Arm is made from solid brass and drops 300mm, connecting to a beautiful round rainfall shower head finished in a PVD coating.
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
– Standard 1/2" BSP thread
– Ceiling dropper length: 300mm
– Brushed Nickel shower head size: 250mm
– PVD brushed nickel finish
– Watermark approved; complies with AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS-rated 3 star 9L/min shower head
– WELS registration No: S14057
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used